ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do I go for?

RB One Eight Two
Been wanting an iMac for ages but never really got round to getting one. Then the Macbook Air came out...

Has anyone got the new Macbook Air? If so whats it like? I must say watching the video on Apple it looks like a piece of art

Cheers

Ash

Massive difference between to the two.

The Air is a 2nd machine IMO. It's not go disc drive and it's not overly powerful. It's more about it's size/weight for people traveling etc.

27" iMac > All.

RB One Eight Two
iMac it is then! I would love a 27" but I don't have the space for it, so going for a 21.5" which will be more than adequate for what I will be using it for.

Cheers Revels ;)

182FF & R26 F1
I have iPhone's, iPad's, Air, Macbook Pro's, 24" iMac and 27" iMac.....
If i could only have one machine it would be the Macbook Pro. It's the machine i use the most and with the upcoming updates with Lion it'll be even better !
If your wanting to edit loads of videos and Photos then an iMac is really much better but if it's just occasional heavy use i'd stick with a MBP.

My 2p worth !