ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do I really want

Im really struggling to work out what RenaultSport I want.

I would apprecaite any thoughts, I did read the performance car write up last week which did give me a better insight but I would now like opinions.

Uses of the car:

Weekend only - for visiting family, going to the shops and seeing friends etc, the car will hardly be used during the week, some long weekend journeys to see the parents therefore I would like the leather seats and a few luxuries like xenons, not to fussed about climate control, air conditiong.

I will also be using the car for a lot of track days, I have got the bug after going with some friends to brans the other week and had a lot of fun in a mates phase1 172, however I am a little put off by the looks of the 172 phase 1 as they look a little tatty now, however i understand this is the best model for the track.

I plan to use a standard car first, learn to track it propoerly and then do some upgrades later in the year.

So I want comfort and I want a track car. Is there something that fits the bill for both options?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Don't go for a cup if you want luxury, normal 172 has the toys