ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do think about this movie

Nissan R35 GT-R

Mines have always kept things real.

You look at other companies, and you see that they have not looked at what is required of themselves as a tuning house. They use Turbos that require a far greater exhaust flow than the car actually has, and then fit really wild cams for example. This is all well and good for a car that just needs to make a big power figure, but mines have really looked at what is required to make a great car.

The engine looks as though its been rebuilt with a few forged items here and there, but they havent done anything silly with the stroke or bore for a wow factor - in fact I think its standard spec.

The turbos are ideal for that sort of engine. They flow a fair bit of air and are probably good for around 500-600bhp, and will boost nice and early giving a very nice torque curve.

The chassis is so well set too. How much do you think all those modifications would cost? I would imagine somewhere in the region of £25,000.

watch it again, engine is good, but teh chassis is abismal......they say its fast, but at no point do they mention the chassis.

The front end hops and skips with intermittent understeer.......not nice.

Nissan R35 GT-R

Never been in an R34 with standard suspension and big power then have you Ben. :D

That chassis is VERY good. If they had left the chassis standard, it would have been put in a ditch pretty soon after it left the pit lane I think. The standard chassis setup is good, but no way good enough to get it around the track as fast as that.

Not watched the vehicle dynamics then have you! ;)

Like i said, the grip for that car is generated through those semi slick tyres, you can see the natural understeer being held at bay by pure grip alone. Its NOT in THAT form a good handling car (but not a bad one), note cornerspeed roundt that track is also no faster than any of the other cars they use there (others being other modded cars) but its striaght line speed...awsome.

and were not talking about std setup.

Still, it sounds bloody awsome and i would not hesitate in any way if it was offered to me! free or sell my body, any means lol.