ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do u think of my quote for a cup!

BMW 330d :)

I have been looking around for renewal quotes just out of interest, 23 years old, 5years ncb, 172 cup, and the best price i can get is £590.10 through privilege!!!!!!

Not bad when u consider it was £850 last year!

What do people think?

Fraser

Astra CDTI SRI

Im 25 with 1 years ncb, 182 (not cup) I pay £740 with all mods declared (Lowered + K+N) from direct line.

Just remember with Privilege you wont be able to add any modifications until your 25th Birthday!

BMW 330d :)

Im planning on keeping it standard anyway for a while. As long as the quote is cheaper thats all that matters! Do u think its worth protecting the 5 years for an extra £100? Im not so sure!

Fraser

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Im 24 with 6 points, 5 yrs no claims and paying £490 FC Protected No Claims with Zenith

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

ive been toying with the protecting idea and dicided to do it mate cos sods law says ill crash if i dont!

good quote, i got 646 through privilege for 182 24 4 years ncb, (750 proteted)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 02 April 2005
Im 24 with 6 points, 5 yrs no claims and paying £490 FC Protected No Claims with Zenith

Thats on a 172/182??

I jus tgot an online wuot ewith them on the 172, £1700!!