ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you get???

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
4mpg? Wow! I've never had it go below 20 yet lol, I can't be trying hard enough!
Mine usually sits around 20.5 (that's with a fair bit of right foot action) I did however get over 35 from it:eek: after filling it to the brim & re setting the thing on my way to a mk meet last year. I couldn't believe it.

I don't beleive it either ;)

Having said that I once got 32 driving like an absolute fagotron in slow A road traffic on a long run...

Dan

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Mine usually sits around 20.5 (that's with a fair bit of right foot action) I did however get over 35 from it:eek: after filling it to the brim & re setting the thing on my way to a mk meet last year. I couldn't believe it.

I don't beleive it either ;)

Having said that I once got 32 driving like an absolute fagotron in slow A road traffic on a long run...

Dan

Fagotron? lol