ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you keep your detailing stuff in?

Fiesta Silver Limited Ed.
As the title reads really, looking for something to keep my detailing stuff in, at the moment got it in a variety of boxes, but its not the best for transporting....

Did look at the Megs detailing bag, but they seem very small.

Any suggestions on what I could use/ what your using currently?

Thanks

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I have a couple a boxes for fabrics and 3 tool totes for the rest.

my old set up but you get the idea.

DSCF0892.jpg

I bought this plastic shelving unit thing on wheels. Got it from homebase, for about a tenner. Ideal really, has four shelves so you can split your different detailing products into sections! ;)

DCi 100
One of those plastic cubboard towers yes.

Although it's something a pain getting the taller bottles in.

Bumder With A Buffer
I bought this plastic shelving unit thing on wheels. Got it from homebase, for about a tenner. Ideal really, has four shelves so you can split your different detailing products into sections! ;)

Same...although I now need another one already! :(

Bumder With A Buffer
IS yours big enough that you can fit large bits in?? I have this one

1673670MMHBOM.jpg

but they pull out the other way...just put all my large stuff in the shed and have al MF's, polishes etc etc in that.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Cardboard box? its going a bit funky now though, might have to bring another from work :eek:

Honda & VW
IS yours big enough that you can fit large bits in?? I have this one

1673670MMHBOM.jpg

but they pull out the other way...just put all my large stuff in the shed and have al MF's, polishes etc etc in that.

how do you use that doll to help clean your car or is that simply to cuddle lol

db

db detailing™
As above really...
Cloths, pads, tape, mitts etc etc in a couple of 4 drawer towers.
All other bottles, waxes, brushes on various shelves and hooks in the garage.

... need a bigger garage!

End of the garage has a wall with a space begind before the garage door, Got a small bench, Shelf with some detailing gear above, Any cloths or sponges in those plastic draws as linked above.

ITB BG 182
All in several large plastic containers with fold over lids and locks to stop family members or friends pinching stuff and making an arse of it all.

CLIO Iceberg 172
iv got a huge mobile tube from b+q with wheels and a handle, its really a tool chest, keep all me chemicals in that and then iv got a smaller chepo plastic toll box to keep all me MF and towls in. its very mobile if i need to go to take my gear home or round to the GF's, the only thing im strugaling with the trasport is the pressure washer, but my parents have one so i leave that at the GF for when im round there.
sorry no pics of units as for some reason they arn't on the b+q website

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
x3 of these
zzzzcq3.jpg

and a few shelves of normal kit
zzz3qi1.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280 x 960 and is 413 KB.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280 x 960 and is 413 KB.
zzz4km0.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280 x 960 and is 272 KB.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280 x 960 and is 272 KB.
zzz5cc5.jpg

C

clvs2222

i got the same drawer units as gary ^^, iv got 3 but could do with another one. Iv got the 5L bottles on a shelf with the bottles hanging off hooks below them, with my pressure washer, hoover and Vax below the shelf. I will get a pic when its all tidied up.