ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you people think about these wheels

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Nice, get someone to photoshop them onto your car and you'll get a better idea..

Mazda MX5 1.8
click
insertimage.gif
and paste the link to the pic

Turbos.
I like the deep dish style it has, quite a jap looking wheel (which would make sense being Ultralites!). Get them! Think you'd be the first on here to have them. I hope your car is decked though?

fiesta zetec s
yea i will deck it not sure on the wheels got my eye on some others but i think they would look good if it was droped like 80mm on coilovers dont you think

fiesta zetec s
yea i will deck it not sure on the wheels got my eye on some others but i think they would look good if it was droped like 80mm on coilovers dont you think

fiesta zetec s

crazy fools

fiesta zetec s
yea think i will go for those wheels and i think they will look good but they are 16s will they look small cause they are deep dish