ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you think of these?

lh1_blkp.jpg

To go on this
turkey n cars 026.jpg

my sexy clio.jpg

Please tell me wat u think!!

hells bells x

well its either lower her on wheel trims then wait months to buy alloys or get alloys then wait a few months then lower her??

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
hellsbells said:
well its either lower her on wheel trims then wait months to buy alloys or get alloys then wait a few months then lower her??

Alloys 1st cars that have been dropped with trims on look w**k

i will try but i doubt it.. i'm gonna order them today.. they take up to 2 months! hopefully i'll have them b4 my 21st bday!

RB 200 Cup!
thats alright then - cos some places charge a fortune for fitment

im lucky to have a renault tech for a mate

my brother has worked in the motor trade for years so i get things cheap and he can fit them!! wish he worked for renault tho!

RB 200 Cup!
well if you have any queries about other things renault i can always ask my mate for you - gets parts cheaper as well

I'd lower 1st personally, bigger wheels with low profile tyres look like 4x4's. Either way if you arent doing both at the same time you'll have to put up with it looking a bit s**t until you've done the other.