ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think of these....

FF 182
Hi guys\girls,

I'm looking at these rims to put on my black 182.....just want to gauge fellow RS drivers opinion. If you were to choose any of them would you stick to 16's or get 17's?
Thanks
Paniro

phpThumb.php

phpThumb.php

detail

1998 BMW e46 323i
17s ruin the car mate, had them on mine when I bought it. 16s are the way forward. Make sure you get the correct stud pattern and et etc....

FF 182
Nice one John...I was just thinkin of filling the arches, but will have to get some lowering springs so it sits just nicely :)

1998 BMW e46 323i
the handling/ride is compromised with 17s, but if you prefer the look of 17s it's really your call bud

S4 Avant
Neither will look particularly nice.

A wheel can look as fancy as you like in a little picture on a computer screen, but nine times out of ten, it'll look shat once on the car.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Clio's suit sporty wheels imo like pro-race 1.2's ect.. only problem is every fooker's got them

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I loved my car on 15's but it was quite low to get them to suit the arches.

Its a boring age old suggestion but Turini's, Pro Race 1.2's, 2118's, OZ F1's, OZ Ultraleggera.

FF 182
Another reason why I was looking at other rims, as everyone seems to have the same ones. I saw these as well, what d'ya thin
1.jpg
k?
detail
1.jpg