ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you think to these lights

Blue Clio 182
81ee_0.jpg
I quite like them, ive seen them before but the were silver, didnt know you could colour code them, i'm thinking of getting um!

Clio DCi 65
i saw them last night when i was out n about,

Personally think they look nice,

Looked good on the black one i saw!

Rsport182Cup'd
i will post pics of mine tomora, got black gold car and the lights to match, think they look smart in black IMO

See My Clio? Tell Me
81ee_0.jpg
I quite like them, ive seen them before but the were silver, didnt know you could colour code them, i'm thinking of getting um!

think ive seen that one did it have them front and back with a lovely set of wheel trims lol there is one from top of village like that got some proper tacky m3 mirrors too.

personally i think there very tacky especially the front ones coz they stick up too much

2001 Ph1 172
no no no no NO!!!!!! u may as well get a realy naff sun srtip that sya " sony " lol

Rsport182Cup'd
stick up too much............these are not just covers over the origional lenses, look far better than origional red ones, no i dont like the chav lexus style lights but these are not those,