ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you think...

Mk2 Clio dci
thats way cheap, even though it has high mileage. That should be up for 6.7k or a bit more. I'd be wise to check it out thoroughly.

BMW F21 125d
it's cheap, i paid 6k for my 53 172 FF with 23k on back in october, and that was cheap! the Mileage is obviously higher than average but i'd say if all the documentation is upto date then its worth a look.
What sort of realistic mileage can a 1*2 engine do without having issues ? I know there's people on here with 100k +.....

it's cheap, i paid 6k for my 53 172 FF with 23k on back in october, and that was cheap! the Mileage is obviously higher than average but i'd say if all the documentation is upto date then its worth a look.
What sort of realistic mileage can a 1*2 engine do without having issues ? I know there's people on here with 100k +.....

Depend how its maintained age is the bigger killer along with lack of use and servicing the earlier generation 172 engine used in the williams are over 300k now without issue.