ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what does this little blieter mean???

started her up just and this is on, cant see or feel anything wrong, drives the same???
CIMG0429.jpg

all that goes through my mind is "how much is this going to cost" ha ha

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Engine management light.

If it drives ok its nothing to panic about (yet) but it will need plugging in to a diagnostic machine to find out whats wrong.

If it starts to misfire or play up at all, don'tdrive it as it will bugger up your cat.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Thats the track light, it illuminates when you're on track and enables overboost.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
When I worked at Renault, a customer trying to part exchange their megane coupe told me the light came on to tell you the engines running.

yeah ok....

ive been up my mates today, hes got some sort of plug in jobbie, paired it up with the laptop and it came up with PHASE 1 OXYGEN SENSOR! so its a cheap fix, i'll get one tomorrow and throw it on. thanks for the help everyone,

cheers.