ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does your car look like today?

Just wondering what state other peoples cars are in. This is mine:

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
slightly dirtier then yesterday mine :) just spent the past two hour racing round country roads its full of s**t and everything lol

Clio
mines not too shabby considering i did the SY run over the strines yesterday :approve:, couldnt be arsed to pull it out the garage though haha!

DSC00448.gif

DSC00449.gif

cheers, mike

Mines tucked up in the garage and its abit grubby, keep meaning to clean it, but I only drive it a few times a week when at uni.

BMW M135i
That DC5 is filth tbh :evil:. Mine got the wash treatment today so is looking quite spangly atm. Naff phone pic unfortunately, yes brilliant parking I know but I was nipping in and out.

Attachments

• 11032007121.jpg
    11032007121.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 51
  Clio
lol that was quality that where car got ran off road, i shouted f**k when i saw that hahahahahah

mint Immi, yours too ryan

foxy, yours still alive mate?! no 307s imbedded in it?? lol ;)

jamie

lol that was quality that where car got ran off road, i shouted f**k when i saw that hahahahahah

ha ha ha

yeah, it was all in the plan ;) needed to get a bit more action going on... all caused by my passenger asking how the video camera worked and me trying to turn a dial on it while doing 60 lol!

it was an old guy in a pug anyway, he deserved it :approve:

Clio 182
just spent the day at my parents cleaning mine after the strines run yesterday! (crap living in an apartment, you can't wash your car in the carpark :( 100 mile round trips to clean it now!)

182a.jpg

182b.jpg

Nick

Clio

ha ha ha

yeah, it was all in the plan ;) needed to get a bit more action going on... all caused by my passenger asking how the video camera worked and me trying to turn a dial on it while doing 60 lol!

it was an old guy in a pug anyway, he deserved it :approve:

was it the one im thinking of? the red 307 that went up on the grass?

RB 182 Cup
gave my 16v a bit of a clean earlier. (RT on the right is the old toy, sold to my mum 2 weeks before the cambelt went lol)

clean2.jpg