ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does your iPhone Desktop look like?

Monaco 53/468
This is my current one:

(Lock screen)
0e188eb6.gif

(Home)
5f753254.gif

I like that. How did you change the slide to unlock text to 'slip a digit'? Also whats the 'freeview' app?

Yep i just had a quick look on youtube and found a vid that showed me what i was doing wrong.

[YOUTUBE]YKxcdQRnqH0[/YOUTUBE]

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Anyone know how to get the 5 icon dock?? Tried searching on cydia but couldn't find anything

I like that. How did you change the slide to unlock text to 'slip a digit'? Also whats the 'freeview' app?

Sorry mate, 2 months reply here;

I was going to tell you how, but it's easier to just provide the folder I made. Download .zip folder here

Just SSH it accross into private/var/stash/Themes

The file you want to edit for the text is located in Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj/SpringBoard.strings

Just open the file using wordpad and edit the line tha says <string>Slip a digit</string>

I've included the file I use for making the lock screen theme (use fireworks) and put your images to the back of the layout.

Hope that helps

And the freeview app is TV Catchup, but I changed the icon.

------------------------

Update, here's my current theme;

77627b21.gif

752ffe25.gif

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Just downloaded sbsettings via cydia but can't seem to open it. It's says swipe ya finger on the status toolbar at the top but still doesn't open. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Titanium 182
If you insist on using a jailbrake, then you have to wait for these things. It's not an issue with Apple.

I know, I'm just frustrated because I have a 16gb 3g that was unlocked fine but it broke & got replaced with a 3gs which I now can't unlock. And I'v been waiting for new MBP forever.

Hence pent up apple rage.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Anyone know of any decent themes? kinda bored of mine now,

also how do you get a pictures as your wallpaper yet still have different icons

This is mine as of today.

I've tried all the themes from cydia, and I don't really like any of them. Standard theme, with a background is my preference.

02158001.gif

57 Clio Campus Sport
This is mine as of today.

I've tried all the themes from cydia, and I don't really like any of them. Standard theme, with a background is my preference.

02158001.gif

Yeah I agree. Standard theme is actually the best theme. Just plonk a cool pic behind it. I've been using album covers lately...