ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does your iPhone Desktop look like?

So, what's everyones desktop looking like now iOS4 is public?

Im having a mare 'getting a clean, minimal look without the use jailbreaking features.

IMG001.gif
IMG002.gif

1998 BMW e46 323i
Faux iPad FTW. I keep changing it and coming back to this.

Attachments

• photo 1.PNG
    photo 1.PNG
    245.2 KB · Views: 53
  • photo 2.PNG
    photo 2.PNG
    135.1 KB · Views: 41
  Cupra
So, what's everyones desktop looking like now iOS4 is public?

Im having a mare 'getting a clean, minimal look without the use jailbreaking features.

Winterboard does not really work well with OS4 at the minute anyway. It stopped the multitasking display showing on mine.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Let's see if this Tapatalk thing works cos I can't be bothered to get the cable!

Mine looks like this - clean & simple cos I can't stand pictures behind icons as it looks too 'busy'. I keep pics for my lockscreen

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 53
  57 Clio Campus Sport
Faux iPad FTW. I keep changing it and coming back to this.

Thats what mine looks like. I used to use transparent dock for OS3 but the new one on 4 is great as standard. Only thing is unlock I had transparent one which I would like to get back with JB.

none :(
im going to ask a retarded question now, but how do you do all of these, where do you find the wallpapers etc and the back grounds

im new to apple so be gentle, also mine is not jb and is the iphone 3g if that makes a differecne

Facelift R53 Cooper S
like this alot - very simple yet effective! how'd you get the icons to look like that? i'm assuming they're category icons rather than springjumps??

I made the categories myself and then just used emoji to add the icons as part of the categories name.

App Store. Download one. There's loads.

Settings > General > Keyboard > International Keyboard > Add > Japanese > Emoji.

57 Clio Campus Sport
^hot wife and nice road pic that I want to drive along.

That YouTube icon is from the new mobile site. Go to YouTube in browser then + button and add to home screen.

Just noticed my iPhone used 1% battery over the space of an hour there.

^hot wife and nice road pic that I want to drive along.

That YouTube icon is from the new mobile site. Go to YouTube in browser then + button and add to home screen.

Just noticed my iPhone used 1% battery over the space of an hour there.

Thanks, and thanks ;)

Looks loads better with the new icon!

AK

M240i
Not jailbroken Alan. If you mean the iPhone carrier thing I did that when it was jailbroken on 3.x.x and it's just kinda stayed there lol.