ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What else can I do to this? 182rep

Vantage
Hello, what else can I do to this 182 rep to make it look more like a 182...
or what else can I do to it to make it look even better?
:D

1_26.jpg

2_3.jpg

3_6.jpg

Storm Grey 200
change the wheel colour to anthromocite or black. Get a cup spoiler. Take it a bit lower. Flat wipers. Silvervisions. Great Rep btw.

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
cup spoiler ftw. if you've the money. french plates? can't tell on my chaff monitor if you have rear disks. tbh, ur rep looks spot on, maybe look at a sweet subtle install, perhaps some basic engine mods?

cup spoiler, lower, interior? headlight washers work? has it got the black stickers on the bumper after being sprayed? sill covers?

b/g 182, meg tourer
amphacite wheels, lower, cup spoiler, cup splitter, silvervisions, cc bullets, cc diamonds, miltek.
great rep tho!

Vantage
thanks.. ive got all the interior atm.. look for a new audio headunit.. anyone selling one?? (i have got a full membership atm so i cant access that section)

I'd rip that greddy sticker off for a start, clios are not japanese ;) then Lower it more and do the wheels amphasite. Really good rep you've got there though :)

Easier to get them refurbed tbh, powdercoating is the best option and will last the longest, you can do it yourself with rattle cans though ;)

F56 MINI Cooper S
Easier to get them refurbed tbh, powdercoating is the best option and will last the longest, you can do it yourself with rattle cans though ;)
peice of piss to do it yourself, take your time and they will come out well.