ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Exhaust to buy?

Renault Clio
Hi there, I'm in need of a full system for my mk3 1.2 clio. was just wondering if anybody had any suggestions on what to buy.

Thanks

getting a clio sx
hello one one my friends told me to get a mk3 cat and smash all the insides out and put a straght through pipe insted of a middle box and just have a back box on to make it pop and bang and if the police stop you it looks legit and then just change it over for your mot

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
if its the 16v wouldnt reckomend smashing the cat out car will run a bit funky the 16v doesn't like not having a cat unless you can cap the lamba sensor hole and trick the sensor to think its on the car still. id just go for a k-tec system i have the 182 style one and mine pops all the time on gear changes and runover smashing the cat out is just a pain when it comes mot time.

Renault Clio
Ha well I have already done the cat in as I broke anyway so I emptied it nd have a cheapy back box on it pops nd bangs 247 but its VERY loud even on /ow rpm, so looking for something a little more respectable but still notably loud. I have all the 182 stuff on my car like seats trim bumpers ect but the ktec 182 exhaust is a bit pricey.. I like the look of the super sport stealth system by ktec???