ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what exhaust to have?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Re: wat exhaust to have?

You get what you pay for. I'd get the yozza or look in the group buy section at the btb exhausts.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Re: wat exhaust to have?

Yeah, if he wants quiet yozzasport stealth is the best, closest to standard i've ever heard.

But if he wants loud, yozzasport race :evil:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Espace V6 box airbox, £60 new with filter, or a Maxogen for about £300?

Ill be able to give you a before and after bhp & torque gains figure after the EA RR day in Oct on the V6 box :)

Exhaust wise it all depends how loud you can deal with, if it isnt an issue get a Yozzasport race system, easily the best made and sounding system ive seen/heard. Otherwise a Ktec stealth with a midbox for a medium roar or a K-tec mild steel stealth for a subtle roar :)

ibiza cupra
for a grand you could get a maxogen induction kit and a yozza sport system i would have thought.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nah get out! maxogens are great :cool:

Yeah they are but are overpriced to the max(ogen). For the price of one, your money would be better spent getting a ph1/V6 box and matched inlets :) xx Bound to end up with a few extra bhp as well compared with just getting an overpriced airfilter!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they are but are overpriced to the max(ogen). For the price of one, your money would be better spent getting a ph1/V6 box and matched inlets :) xx Bound to end up with a few extra bhp as well compared with just getting an overpriced airfilter!

I know what you're saying mate...

TBH the price of the maxogen has never bothered me, and i'll have matched inlets soon too ;)

ibiza cupra
must be bloody loud if it dont. you thinking of getting one as i know you are partial to a bit of track action.

Better than yours. C*nt.
BTB exhaust. For breathing, get a panel filter. The Maxogen sounds lovely but does sod all for performance over a panel filter in your existing box.

clio 172 cup
so where could i get v6 air box from and how much would it cost? as far as how loud the exhaust is i would like it to sound ok when ya cruisin along but when ya put ya foot down it roars like mad?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
so where could i get v6 air box from and how much would it cost? as far as how loud the exhaust is i would like it to sound ok when ya cruisin along but when ya put ya foot down it roars like mad?

Check the car parts for sale section on here, and ebay...they do sell quick though!

clio 172 cup
fletch do u know anyone on here who has got a video wit a yozzasport race exhaust on so i can see how loud they r?

C3 Picasso Beast
Totally off topic but atouba just wondering how you know what number your Monaco is out of the 468 registered as I noticed it in your thing at the side??