ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What exhaust?

PH2 172
Thinking of getting another 172 cup shortly but not sure what exhaust to get my old one had a Yozzasport sport system. But im not sure if to get that again or the race system they do with a decat??

172 with k-tec sound
personally id get another yozza they cant be beaten for sound/build quality.
on a side note,
ordering a yozza supersport for my 172 tomorow, what does the system sound like on a 172? ive heard them on a 182 is the sound simalar to the 182 version, also do u have any vids with the yozza on ur cup.

I've got a k-tec stealth on mine, although it sounds nothing like a k-tec stealth for reasons I'm unsure of. Bought it 2nd hand off a lad on here and it's best sounding system I've heard on a 172 IMO.

clio mk2 ph1 172
on a side note,
ordering a yozza supersport for my 172 tomorow, what does the system sound like on a 172? ive heard them on a 182 is the sound simalar to the 182 version, also do u have any vids with the yozza on ur cup.

ive recently had a yozza supersports fitted and it is amazing, ive had it bout a month now and still puts a smile on my face:)

sounds epic, pretty loud even with the cat but its a nice loud:approve:

PH2 172
on a side note,

Sounded lush i gota say a really nice sound to it not sure what it would sound like with a decat :)