ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what front splitters from renault fit ph2?

DCI100
I'm popping in to renault tomorrow and as i ripped my splitter off my ph2 in the snow. I was wondering if there were any nice one from other models that can be modded to fit?

:)

RB 182 cup
the fabia ones are only £12 from skoda, not expensive but do look good, i've seen a few people put megane splitters on, i'm not too keen though.

RB 182 cup
yeah thats the one mate, i just think it sticks out too much. The skoda one is a lot smaller and more subtle. I'll get a picture of mine tomorrow for you and show you mate

DCI100
Nice one boys :) it's not a must but its more convenient for me :)

Will see what they have in stock tomorrow :)

O

Oakley12

Not the best photo but this is my fabia front splitter:

F7EB826A-14D0-4773-951A-40C27890DD8A-6665-000002EEA919F475.jpg

PB Clio 172
Skoda one isn't a direct fit remember hence why I got a k tec one may have cost more but who cares it looks great

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
It more or less is you only have to cut off a couple of inches off one end once it's fixed on.

+1 , piece of piss to fit , and dead easy to cut off a couple of inches from each end with a stanley nice once fitted .

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Definitely get a skoda one! I have no technical knowledge and I managed to fit it! All you need is a few self-tappers and half an hour!

Here's mine... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362558315.985584.jpg

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Skoda one for me too. Bends as well which is a plus with being low. I smashed the other one.

i have a 12 quid skoda splitter on a 182 which is nicely flexible and subtle as others have mentioned and a laguna splitter on a dci 80, it looks ok and was free so cant grumble :)