ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What front splitters?

Flamer ph2 172
I am looking at getting a front splitter for my car but was wondering what you guys have post pics if you can don't really want to spend a fortune as money is tight cheers

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
I'm rocking the carbon...perfect fit

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

XenonsOn1.jpg

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
na, not with the xenons on. they should just automatically line up with the sort of triangle guides by the join of the front wings if that makes sence

Flamer ph2 172
Love the look of your car love the carbon look but it's the price really like the fog surrounds as well, not seen the soda ones I have heard that you can use a Cupra splitter fits but don't really know

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
na, not with the xenons on. they should just automatically line up with the sort of triangle guides by the join of the front wings if that makes sence

Lol, I meant lining up to purchase chum. Just wanted to see what they look like on a blue cup. :)

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Lol, I meant lining up to purchase chum. Just wanted to see what they look like on a blue cup. :)

This is all I got at the mo mate: IMO They are ALOT better to look at and for practical reasons. I was lucky enough to find a set with black inserts rather than the grey inserts that look horrible

XenonsOn3.jpg

XenonsOn2.jpg

XenonsOn.jpg

XenonsOn1.jpg

W

WAR 23N

Ive got the Skoda Fabia splitter on mine and IMO it looks good!

You have to cut about 2" off each end but it looks good, just make sure you keep on top of it with back to black otherwise it'll go a greyey colour which looks ming.

cost me £12.49 from main dealer.

RS Clio 172
My 172 has the Skoda one on at the moment but I'll be changing it to a proper Cup one soon as they look the best. I had a carbon one on my old flamer but it just makes you want more carbon and then it gets expensive. :)