ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What game are you addicted to?

2000 Clio 172
What game are you addicted to at the moment? Personally I am hooked on UFC 2009 on the 360, last couple of weeks I am hooked on it, I am getting my AS* kicked all the time online but its great fun!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Open Valve on the iPhone :/ It's a puzzle game and I play it whenever I get bored.

Don't really touch consoles or my computer anymore :/

RS 197 CUP - Racing Blue
Battlefield 1943 is pretty fun on the xbox.. waiting for the next call of duty and the new forza to surface later in the year..;)

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Fifa 09, Manager Mode and got Sheff Wed to top of Championship with 19 wins out of 19 games so far :approve:. Not normally that bothered with football games tbh, but I can't put it down lol.

A4 Avant
I haven't turned my PS3 or xbox360 on in months for gaming.

Currently playing iMobsters though which is taking up my sparetime.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
FIFA 09 online. Just literally can't stop playing whenever I'm in the house.

SLK 350
Nice, add me on PSN Jahoker. My only advice is that you don't get in a Warhawk with me, I have a habit of suicide :)

Sadly, for two reasons I can't play daily. Pu$$y whipped, and lack of time...but mainly the former.

Playing s**t loads of saints row 2 and keep coming back to trials once i've fixed the controller from a throwing fit.

Nothing at the moment.

Most recently Uncharted on PS3. FarCry 2 on PC before that. Before that, Crysis & Crysis Warhead. Forza 2 sits in there somewhere, although I didn't ever complete it.

Last game I was addicted to was COD4, now not addicted to anything but have played a lot of Battlefield 1943 recently!

Motorbikes
COD4 also. Only just got XBL and played this for a few nights.... rank 18 or something like that.

Add me for a fight - snuffet.

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
COD4 but i dont have Live anymore, wish i could just plug my damn wireless dongle into the USB :mad:

please tell me that can work?? :(