ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What happen to Joe’s Turbo project

no, dont know should i put myself into finacial ruinnings for another 5 year:(, think ill wait till i finish my degree, but it is so tempting to buy one now!!!

my project will be ready for jan 2004 - mk 1 clio with 250 bhp vel satis 2.0 turbo engine - keep your eyes peeled

wow nice, need to see it go head to head with Roamers TBd 172 at York i think, let the battle commence.....

actually IIRC was Joe using a Vel Satis turbo maniford for his concoction??

Quote: Originally posted by CB1A on 22 August 2003

my project will be ready for jan 2004 - mk 1 clio with 250 bhp vel satis 2.0 turbo engine - keep your eyes peeled
Is this to replace the V6?

i still have the v6 but i will be racin the clio turbo at york next year. the v6 is gettin sold in feb 2004 and im gettin a zr1 corvette - i will be racin that as well

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Joe was kicked off due to some users thinking he was getting aggressive (I am not acerting an opinion on this just the facts as I know them) in his posts, personally I found his info very helpful.

Quote: Originally posted by greeper on 22 August 2003

Joe was kicked off due to some users thinking he was getting aggressive (I am not acerting an opinion on this just the facts as I know them) in his posts, personally I found his info very helpful.
Yeah, I found him handy in a BenR kind of way. And definitely not aggressive. If anyone says he is aggressive Ill break their cyber-legs with my virtual baseball bat. Huh, aggressive.... ;)

320d M Sport

wonder how many people on here actually met him? Each time i did he wsa a gent and a scholar......

His webspace is still up and running! Seems to be into aeroplanes now....maybe thats where the turbo went in the end....