ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What happens when you turn up in Maranello with an R8 V10?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cracking cars. Far better everyday proposition than a Rarri/Lambo.
If you confuse an R8 with a TT, see Riz
www.specsavers.com
And double lol at 'poor man's' £90k car.

Tangoed Works
awesome ad. agree with warren about the everyday proposition. much more useable and far less hassle than a tempramental italian

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome.

I'd have one over an F430. White V10, carbon sideblades.

I'd still take the F430 Scuderia over one... but that's another £50k.

Integra Type-R DC2
Ive seen one driving around Torbay lately (V8 obviously) and in all honestly, I dont rate them. Had a good nose around about 4 at the MPH show and they really dont do anything for me. Id much rather have a Gallardo or a 430.

There is one at a garage in Bradford that gave me a passenger ride in one. They are tail happy even with the traction control. Fooking quick though!

J03

MX5 1.8
lmao.

saw one of these parked up at my gym.. its looks absolutely brilliant and so beautiful, the cabin looks sooo exciting aswel i want one!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Awesome.

I'd have one over an F430. White V10, carbon sideblades.

I'd still take the F430 Scuderia over one... but that's another £50k.

Yea ive seen a white one in London a couple of times.. Apparently theres only a couple(if m not wrong) in white and One of them is own by Anderson frm ManU. Ive seen him in it! Just awesome.. :D