ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Clio 182 FF
Yesterday: Took it to Dan@SJM to replace the exhaust (factory one had finally rusted too much).
Today: Passed MOT with no advisories.

IMG_20131221_132920_zps35pdeni6.jpg

Put my winter wheels and tyres on.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Yesterday I got my RSR-R's fitted ready for bedford, today I drilled the airbox for extra noise! and also painted the wipers black again.

FF 182
Had Andy @ DTM fit a new pas pump and service it which included, new oil and filter, coolant, spark plugs, pollen filter, box oil, brakes serviced and new headlight washer.

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
Today I had the headlights realigned, fitted camber bolts and setup camber to -1.3 and tracking to 0.00

Also gave the car a general going over and it seems to be safe and sound.

I am am quite happy now and the car feels much better to drive.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Topped up the oil and gave her a clean in the afternoon

Went for a short drive to try out my new DriftHD camera mounting kit this evening.
Was fine inside the car but way to much wind noise picked up outside.
Vid soon to follow.

clio 182 ff cup
I snow foamed, rinsed, then washed again, rinsed again, then waxed the bloody thing until my arm felt like it was going to fall off. I think I know how Daniel felt in the original karate kid.....wax on! Wax off!

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
This weekend I've fitted my cup spoiler, got my alloys refurbished in gunmetal and given it a good wash inside and out.

Clio 172
Had a leaking front shock, and was getting just a little over steer when committing into corners at speed, which was interesting to say the least, had to changed the suspension to Cup Setup and replaced the Back brake pads. MOT said Dangerous to drive, hahaha.

172 Cup
Today I gave the interior a good clean :)

On Christmas Eve I changed the oil & filter and gave the exterior a thorough wash

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
New RSport rear spoiler arrived for the Megane today. Put it in yhe que for painting so will get it fitted sometime next week. Also priced up some nice 18" wheels for it, saw Renault wanted just over £300 each without tyres so sacked them off.