ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Cleaned it and de badged it
eded0859a499deedae1b23113baf04a4.jpg

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Dropped the newly purchased 182FF off for the PAS pipe to be replaced as its leaking.
De-clean, wet vac and shampoo'd inside and out on Saturday.

Like an absolute tool i left the stand just enough under the skirt to catch it when i lowered the jack! Thought i had moved it away enough :unamused:
Luckily no major damage and guarantee ill never do it again!!!

Clio sport 172 ph2
Like an absolute tool i left the stand just enough under the skirt to catch it when i lowered the jack! Thought i had moved it away enough :unamused:
Luckily no major damage and guarantee ill never do it again!!!
That is the thing mate little things like that make you double check now, my tools get moved well away before it goes down,

Live and learn hey

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182 FF
Removed my seats so I could refit the under runner washers/spacers that the previous owner had removed. Thanks to @Andy's Autos for the washers, they are working a treat, can now move my seats forward and backwards. Whilst seats were out gave the car a good hoover out as it was a tip.
IMG_20160305_121547.jpg

Then put the recaros back in, was a lot easier first time with 3 of us @steviekyle13793 :wink:
IMG_20160305_160400.jpg

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Put some hard backing on my carbon door cards, swapped the speaker wire door pulls foe wire-rope&ferrule jobbies, added a speaker and stuck in black headed bolts.. A far cleaner bodge.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
What happened to original? Did you crack it getting rally-esque air over crests? [emoji5]
Haha. :smiley:

The old engine broke the crank @146k last year. I bought another low mileage engine (on 58k) but it was out of a Corsa, the Corsa must not have the low oil warning senor in the sump like my Combo has.
I had to remove the sump from the broken engine and this is what ive fitted today, after about 10 minutes of driving i used to get a "low oil level" warning light on the dash. Not no more. :up:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457274792.888131.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457274823.504774.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457274832.576066.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457274856.454464.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457274865.326307.jpg

Picked up this lolvo last week, left it in to get cleaned on Friday, it will probably never be cleaned again. Eight hundred pounds of waft. Going to remap it soon, just not sure if I can justify paying half the value of the car on a remap.

BG Clio 182
Put the 182 in the garage and pulled out my nice weather car (2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 import) since it is due MOT this week. Ordered all the stuff for the fatty induction.

Teg
Went to BRAMracing after a few recommendations.. Top lad, even torqued everything up with a torque wrench unlike some monkeys who just do FT!

Don't worry about caster in red on front.. It's got cup wishbones so different to standard. Next time I go I might put a shim on rear beam for toe but it's fairly good as is.

image.jpeg

DanSej6

ClioSport Club Member
How much did Bram Racing charge for that? They're relatively local to me and although I'd probably be able to get my alignment somewhere near myself I'd rather pay someone else.

I picked up a Ktec stealth back box and some ARB bushes for mine today