ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Gave it a proper good clean.

Also managed to remove all the lacquer off the rear bumper with the karcher pressure washer!! Oops!!!

Any recommend a good sprayer near Exeter, or someone selling a mint Mondial Blue cup bumper?!

1.2 16v
Congrats Matt cup!

I done.. Noticed I've lost a flippen wheel trim, which pissed me off because it's my 2nd pair in not even 6 months.

*Cries*

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Half way through a big detail, been up since 7 this morning working on it. Going to have a few games of fifa to rest for a while.

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
I gave mine a clean after work and clayed, polished the windows and put a couple of coats rain repellent on. Going to tackle the interior tomorrow, it needs it badly

Titanium 182
Went and bought a 182 today,fitted the induction kit that I bought for it last week,hate waiting for parts to arrive.

Then gave it a wash ready for a proper tidy up tomorrow.Good to be back in a 182 :cool:

PH2 RS172
replaced the power steering pump... a proper spirit breaking job if any. also replaced the drivers fog light which was cracked and fitted led sidelights and silvertek ind bulbs. productive day if not a laborious one :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Drove it too footy for the last time, topped out at just over 140 on the way home, had to be done.

i didn't btw

RS172 Flamer
I tightened up my standard rubber top mounts and started dreaming over the PM Top Mounts that I will be buying come pay day :)

BG FF 182
Collected some service parts from Renault & my new coolant tank from the post office, then decided to give the 182 a clean...

in the snow.

Renault clio 2005
Picked it Up from garage after having new rear wheel bearing Fitted. Much quieter now :) Got charged £160 I feel a Haynes Manual and some Jacks to get underneath It coming On soon.

HBT 172 Cup
Picked it Up from garage after having new rear wheel bearing Fitted. Much quieter now :) Got charged £160 I feel a Haynes Manual and some Jacks to get underneath It coming On soon.

You could have treated yourself to some new renault discs (inc new bearings) both sides for £100, and fitted them in not a lot of time. Heck you should have provided the discs to the garage to fit and the bill probably would have come to £160 but youd have yourself new bearings and discs both sides of the rear!

Renault clio 2005
Lol I wish I had rear Disk Brakes I have drums On the back Unfortunately. I have a lowly 1.4 :( Saving Up for a 172. Don`t fancy the idea of teaching pupils to drive in a 172 lol. But I am definitely gonna start doing My own work On My car soon :) Or is it a straight swap on the back to change drums to disks?

Today to the Phase 1 I fitted: Koni sports suspension all round, pure motorsport top mounts and strut brace kit, and had winter tyres put on my spare set of F1s.
All on the snow covered driveway, my fingers are just about working properly again now!

ph2 172
Had 4 new Maxxis tyres fitted and tracking done.
20130118_150308.gif

e36 323i
well had planned to fit new belts to my replaced engine and get everything hooked back up with a fellow member but the snow has put a stop to that this weekend so decided to tart up the inlet with a coat of paint this afternoon.
inlets_zpsde4ed6ce.jpg

1.2 16v
well had planned to fit new belts to my replaced engine and get everything hooked back up with a fellow member but the snow has put a stop to that this weekend so decided to tart up the inlet with a coat of paint this afternoon.
inlets_zpsde4ed6ce.jpg

Looks awesome that mate. One days work? Nice.