ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Fitted clear full beam bulbs (replaced blue that gave white light), some mist washer jets and removed the yellow on my fogs.

phase 1 flamer 172
Washed it for the first time, only had it 16 months, its not my daily though, only goes out in fair weather (mostly)

clio sold :(
After fitting air filter and Senna sticker I noticed how filthy the car was so I gave it a clean
20130130_143221.jpg

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
Booked it in for a service at KTec, and hopefully to finally sort all my alignment/tracking issues.

RB Clio 182
Bought and fitted new front and rear diamonds as i wasnt keen on the anthracite ones i had sprayed, i have also taken my f1 sticker off the bonnet.

220 Trophy, EVO 8
Replaced the battery with a new one. Car wouldn't start and dash lights were flashing like it's xmas!

aku.jpg

RB Clio 182
Failed my MOT, couldve been much worse. The shed will live on :)

My gfs T plate past today with flying colours, no warnings or anything lol.

The car only cost her 400, she hasnt had to spend a penny on it since shes had it apart from petrol. She gave the tester a tenner tip which i wasnt very happy about tho!

Clio 172
Removed my PH1 steering wheel and fitted my new OMP item. Goes nicely with the dash and is smaller so feels better to hold. I now have a PH1 wheel fir sale and a dished OMP that is also surpless to requirements.

1.2 16v
Restored my headlights from the shitty merky yellowness to about 95% clean crisp and clear! Jut have a shitty dead daddy long legs behind the plastic bit lol!

Phase 2 Clio 172
Changed the oil and filter and fitted a Ramair K-tec style cold air induction kit.
Sounds awesome and pulls like a train!

BG182FF
Just hoovered it and wiped the dash over. Next this evening im going to wash it, fit my new 3/4 plate on the front, iron-x, scratch x, black hole and if i get a chance in there somewhere drop the suspension a little and fit new F1 team decals. Going to be a busy evening.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Washed it with numb hands... am now thinking I should get that 3M headlight kit because when the rest of the car's polished up they really start looking crappy! Has anyone got a link where you buy them?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Washed it with numb hands... am now thinking I should get that 3M headlight kit because when the rest of the car's polished up they really start looking crappy! Has anyone got a link where you buy them?

i thought the same about mine today!

Seemingly Amazon do a kit for £20

ST TDCI
Washed, hoovered(found a pound coin!), fitted new mats and s/s towing eye then went for a little drive.

Hoping to get my homebrew induction kit sorted tomorrow.

Went to look at cat/mani rattle & realised I've left my tools at work.

So, gave it a wash instead.

Then went to look at cat/mani rattle & realised that I've already realised I've left my tools at work.

In that order.

BG FF 182
Re-sprayed my engine cover, fixed my collapsed air vent, fitted a new expansion tank to tidy up the bay & fitted a new exhaust bracket, then as per on the weekend, washed the 182