ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Clio Sport 172
Changed oil and filter and fitted new washer motor for the xenons. Everything went OK considering Ive never done any of it before :eek:) Need to think of next challenge haha

Reset the immobiliser after it played up to find out that my starter motor decided to pack in :S

that is a job for Monday now...

Got a wheel bearing to do on the front again and both ball joints need doing on the 1st when I get paid (full alignment at the same time)

Then gunna be painting the last bits and smoothing my front bumper over the next couple of weeks (once I pick it up from Renparts either 1st or the following monday)

And finally a home Valet and detail when it is all done

Then should be all ready for CSS (albeit a little skint lol)

(I am aware it is what have I done today thread but won't have time to keep popping in this thread until it is done) :)

Put a front undertray and skoda splitter on :)

Not the clearest pic but it went on quite nicely

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369592338673.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369592338673.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 86
  Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Fitted a KTR style induction kit I bought off here. Coupled with my KTR Supersport it sounds incredible! Never knew a clio could make so much noise!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Yesterday I stripped the track car ready for its cc cage :) Ordered my seat rails and side mount for my evolutions prepared the boot floor ready to be cut for its 182 floor and diffuser :D

Clio 197
Fixed my rattling backbox heat shield with the help of some larger washers , also investigated what i thought was a blowing exhaust only to find all my previous handywork at sealing the exhaust was still doing its job :) thinking it could be around the manifold area as thats the only option unless thats just the normal sound of the engine/exhaust

Inferno 225 cup
Decided to spray to top inlet matte aluminium, bit of an odd texture tbh so might get it powder coated same as fuel rail and engine mount.

Before
uty6u8a8.jpg

After
zere8usa.jpg

Bought an rstuner last week, Henk sent me the files across this morning so this afternoon I put the 98ron map on. Christ!!! It's completely changed it, more grunt lower down and picks up speed pretty quickly too, feels a lot quicker then my old 182 too.

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
I got her some new shoes, Uniroyal RainExpert's. More importantly she is back on the F1's :D Also booked her in for MOT next Monday then into the garage to get lambda sensor and exhaust welded and any work that needs done to pass if she fails

Fitted a fabia splitter, so much tidier now.

ruha7equ.jpg

Also changed the spark plugs with the help off a chap off here! Hasn't cured my problem, ignition coils is probably the next shout - see what the fault codes throw up

renault clio 182
Would be interested to see a thread on this... Tempted to do my wheels in stupid colours (temporarily) incentive had them refurbed!

Il pop a thread up when there done mate hoping too get them done on Saturday that was my thinking too read a lot into it and cheap and easy to do with very little prep involved so thought why not and bought some in your face red lol end of the day if font like it just peel it off

Iceberg 172
fitted some team heko's and im in the process of working out a problem with the passenger seat release. the cable has snapped but it still has tension...

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Got it off the ramps it has been on for over a month after changing hg, belts, water pump, thermostat, took it for a short drive opened up the bonnet on return to find smoke coming from the back of the engine, could of cried. Had enough so just towed it to a garage

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Replaced the Pure straight thru center section with the silenced section... ahhh, I can hear again. Now injector #4 has broken loose like a mutherfu#@!r

renault clio 182
Just bought some poor boys cleaning products too give it a good valet at the weekend after I've painted my wheels again!

04 Clio 172, Meg 250
100x better ones done. Just what a 182 needs as the exhaust is so heavy :) did mine couple weeks ago

The rubber bit just doesn't look up to much on the standard mounts. So much better. No longer hits of the rear beam and should last longer ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've not seen my car for 2 weeks :(

Awaiting some numberplate velcro so I can stick my new rear plate on.

FF Clio 182
The rubber bit just doesn't look up to much on the standard mounts. So much better. No longer hits of the rear beam and should last longer ;)

Problem I had with the KTec ultra performance on standard mounts was it heavier on the one side so it sagged and the movement meant it bashed the rear bumper. But now thought it is fine no movement at all. Went though 2 pairs of standard mounts in a month...