ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have you guys beat in your clios

Clio 182
Bought a clio 182 about aa month ago and just finished fitting a new clutch. was wandering what cars you had encountered on the roads and what a clio 182 is able to beat

Steve1986

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Destroyed the eardrums of a woman driving a convertible Mini earlier when I sent it past her at full chat through a tunnel

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
And I once had to beat Ronnie Pickering in it too. He said he didn’t know who I was.

I’ll stop now.

SteveC_1879

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Not much. My low boost turbo one is barely faster than the wife’s diesel 5 series. Proper did a 4 up corsa a while back though 😎

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Get a bike, then you can go proper fast to the point it's hard to roll off the throttle.

mgregson1980

ClioSport Club Member
  On the hunt!
I hadn’t beaten much in all fairness, until I found out that each additional sticker on the car is worth 5 BHP. I can now beat almost anything in the road, although my car looks like a Panini album.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S1 106 XS
I had a 182 back in the day but I never put aa clutch in it to be fair, so I’ve never beaten anything with it! I have a Jazz now, with a clutch in it and goes like stink!!