ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you guys beat in your clios

Clio 182
Bought a clio 182 about aa month ago and just finished fitting a new clutch. was wandering what cars you had encountered on the roads and what a clio 182 is able to beat

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
And I once had to beat Ronnie Pickering in it too. He said he didn’t know who I was.

I’ll stop now.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
New works van would probably give the Clio a run for it’s money tbh.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Not much. My low boost turbo one is barely faster than the wife’s diesel 5 series. Proper did a 4 up corsa a while back though 😎

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Get a bike, then you can go proper fast to the point it's hard to roll off the throttle.

On the hunt!
I hadn’t beaten much in all fairness, until I found out that each additional sticker on the car is worth 5 BHP. I can now beat almost anything in the road, although my car looks like a Panini album.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R56 MCS & S1 106 XS
I had a 182 back in the day but I never put aa clutch in it to be fair, so I’ve never beaten anything with it! I have a Jazz now, with a clutch in it and goes like stink!!