ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you raced

320d M Sport

V6 yesterday, lost by 0.2! M3-lost on m/way, beat an Elise from 20 to 110. loads of cars that tried it on so i toasted em, too many to put down really

Had a very, very close race with a Fiesta RS Turbo in Cardiff the other night. Big respect - even the handling was good: coilovers?? Have just posted on Fiestaturbo.com to see if its anyone there and to find out the spec. I did just beat it though! ;)

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

a 1.0L metro pulled up at traffic lights last nite and tried to race me!!!!
(joker) he never stood a chance!!!!!!

most things in the same category as mine, plus some that I should know better than to try it on with. Best win yet was against a new mini down a country lane. 3 miles of white knuckle driving and I past him about 1.5 mile in, he was soooo pissed when he found out it was a 1.2. And I was under the impression that they were good handlers?was only the base spec but still chuffed

Always racin my brothers in their VTS and R5 GTT. Both are tuned a fair bit so are quicker than my standard....ish valver....but its fun trying!

Everything else Ive raced Ive won, apart from a scooby sti....but I wasnt trying....honest! lol!

Ive raced my Raliegh Chopper against my mates Raleigh Boxer. I won thanks to my selection of 3 speed gears against his 1 speed, and I had bigger wheels for a higher topend!

Clio 200 FF

i raced against an 80 year old who was pushing a trolley in the asda car park, very close but i managed to win by side swiping her :D - guess my cars down on power

BMW M3 EVO, the last type, not the latest. From Bristol St. Motors MK to Olney Bucks. On every straight he would come past, not flying but i couldnt stop him, but at every roundabout it was "out brake time and see you later". But he would only come back for more after each roundabout!!!!! Guess im in need of more grunt!! Bring on the phase 2 V6 :D:D:D.

williams and trophy

ferrarri dino.............

tried racin a mclaren but he dint wanna play

xj220

i need competition hehe

Revels Mum & Sister

Brother in Laws Cav GSi -2nite, close race with another mates 106 Gti. Toasted a VTR to teach him a lesson.

Also got toasted off the lights by a Civic type r

Willy2

SLk compressor on the twistys great fun, on the straights he piss*d on me, uno turbo, R19 phase 1, assortment of golfs MK1 and 2, kept up with my mates E30 M3 till about 70mph, Audi S2 left me for dust on the Roundabouts 4WD.

I like a good race, but take defeat on the chin!:D

my most shocking race was with a fiat coupe 20v turbo, managed to keep side by side with him til around 50 and on his bumper til 70. bare in mind this is a car that does the 1/4 mile in 14.6 as standard, but it also has 220bhp through the front wheels and loves to spin them through to 3rd gear!

I raced a Audi S4 and to 60 there was only a half a cars length in it but then he just obliterated me and dissapeared... but I suppose it is a 3 ltr twin turbo... but it was an estate! Buggar!

Clio RS 200

Raced a 300bhp sunny gti-r and beat it hands down. Well my girlfriend was driving it at the time as its my other car and i told her not to boot it..lol

Integra type R, stayed level with it for ages, Calibra turbo, got past that fairly easily, beat pug gti6, 190bhp orion turbo, rover coupe.

Tried to get a v6 to race but he was having none of it at all.

lost to an M3 on straights repeatedly.

Also raced an ellise on saturday, but as i have a dodgy fuel pump i only have full acceleration in 1st and 2nd. I was micing it untill i had to change to 3rd, and i was 3up.