ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What if renault made a megane cc rs

Clio
If Jeremy Clarkson would have made that 90% of the people on here would be wanking themselves off about how emotional it was and how they almost cried. A bit like the Aston piece he did.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't get it? How does that video show someone 'how it feels'?
Because real petrolheads have an emotional bond to their cars. It's not just a piece of metal transporting you to places - it's a Megane coupe!

Or some retarded s**t like that.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I just watched the video. Potentially the worst thing that I have ever subjected my retinas to.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Personally I liked the video. The car looks rapid too, what are the 0-60 times? Must be low 5s/high 4s surely.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You own a Megane CC and are willing to let people know? Vile vile cars, along with those bloody focus cc, 308cc, VW cascada things.

Peddled device
The highlight is the driving over of the speed bump. It fcuking blows the (sadly gone) Top Gear Golf R review out of the water.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I'm knocking one out to the Royalty Free music right now!

Peddled device
Actually, if I tell the truth, only the Video of Blurred Lines is worse than this. And that's some statement !