ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What if... You hadn’t found Cliosport

Haha. Just cus I was on about what car I nearly had instead of the Clio.. ;)

Where would you lot be without me, eh?!

Volvo S60 T5

mmm, I would goto bed earlier and stop being late for work all the time:mad:

But I would still own the same car:)

i owned the yellow 172 before I found cliosport, so that wouldnt have changed, but if not found cliosport, would not have found my hubby and I doubt would have owned a V6 now - probably still have the yellow 172 tbh !

so I would just like to say that cliosport could never have been a waste of life or time for me, else I would not have found Slugger !!!! :oops:

id be richer and in a better position to sell the 172 as it would have alot less miles on it oh and my year would have been a lot simpler

but wouldnt have met some wonderful people

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 04 May 2004

i owned the yellow 172 before I found cliosport, so that wouldnt have changed, but if not found cliosport, would not have found my hubby and I doubt would have owned a V6 now - probably still have the yellow 172 tbh !

so I would just like to say that cliosport could never have been a waste of life or time for me, else I would not have found Slugger !!!! :oops:
:sick:

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 04 May 2004

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 04 May 2004

:sick:

oi u !!! :cry:

LOL at ^^^^

If I hadnt found Cliosport Id...

...still have bought a 172. Ive been after one for the past couple of years since my girlfriends dad bought one.

...not having naughty thoughts about induction kits and exhausts as often.

...get a lot more work done.

I can see cliosport costing me a lot of money in future...

"What if?... You hadn’t found Cliosport?"

I would be £115 worse off in the next few weeks lol :eek:

ive checked round loads of insurers and got £705 at best, found a link to confused.com here and £590 is now what im quoted! :D

Wouldnt have written my MK1 172 off big style, got banned for 18 months, been branded a dangerous criminal and got 240 hours of community service to boot...

LOL... can i get a claim in? :oops:

If i hadnt found ClioSport i....

would do more college work

Thats it! lol!! Still would of put the wheels, exhaust etc on my clio!