ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is a group n clutch ?

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
So I’m about to change the cog box made of cheese and I’m going to renew the clutch and flywheel( suggestions of best place to get one please)

I noticed on k-tec racing’s website that they do a group n clutch and I just wondered is it A ,worth investing in one and B, what actually is it? Is it just a Volvo 480 clutch or is it a proper group n spec clutch ( if there is such a thing)

PH2 172
Standard at the mo but have had my arm twisted into low boost turbo conversion!

I don`t wish to appear to speaking out of turn here, but if you are going to force feed it with low boost, why are you worrying about a large port head & polished inlets?

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
I don`t wish to appear to speaking out of turn here, but if you are going to force feed it with low boost, why are you worrying about a large port head & polished inlets?
Don’t worry mate, it’s all good. Basically I’ve got two projects on the go lol

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
So I’m about to change the cog box made of cheese and I’m going to renew the clutch and flywheel( suggestions of best place to get one please)

I noticed on k-tec racing’s website that they do a group n clutch and I just wondered is it A ,worth investing in one and B, what actually is it? Is it just a Volvo 480 clutch or is it a proper group n spec clutch ( if there is such a thing)
I can supply a lightweight flywheel if you want one mate.
Also, are you changing the box for another one? If so, what's up with the original? Pm me with details if you prefer. ?