ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is best colour for clio 200 RS?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

Not sure why they're small..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365629350.694759.jpg

Last edited:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
raceyblue_zps508cc5cf.jpg

Storm grey is the best but my rb is nice with silvervisions.

Alien Green has aged. Badly. Awful colour. All the others are ok. Liquid Yellow is good for girls, but the ultimate man-colour is:

NIMBUS.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Alien Green has aged. Badly. Awful colour. All the others are ok. Liquid Yellow is good for girls, but the ultimate man-colour is:

NIMBUS.

At last he posts something i agree with :approve:

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
That's the look I want Knuckles, there was a GW Oulton cage for sale, but it went for too much.

Can't beat a racer look.

I haven't got a front on pic, I shall get one :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I normally think white cars are bland but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! you should stick some mad bright vinyl on it, cup racer y0! Do you have a pic from the front? It may be a bit overkill but I'm going to shop the blade white

cupracer_zps37b36480.jpg

Make it like this one bruv LOL

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
I know what they are, I just don't understand why they're abbreviated.

Weird.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
SCAGUR? What kind of colour is that?

(Seriously though, what is with abbreviating the paint colours on here? No other forum I've ever been on does it).

Storm Grey / Alien Green / Ultra Red your car is RB Racing Blue :approve: Why because this is cliosport and its cool :)

Last edited:
  RB 182 (Cup Pack)
I should have added a smiley after my original post - I know what the colours are!

Fiesta ST200
Ultra red. Gloss and depth are fantastic when maintained correctly.

Aside from that, I love liquid yellow on these too.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Are you going to get the cup racer lows? I think the camber is a bit much for a daily lol

Once I actually buy suspension, I'll go low, not silly camber though, couldn't afford the tyre replacements so often lol.