ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is claying?

106 GTi
Removes bonded on grime washing won't get off. Some people use it for Tar but you may aswell use Tar Remover rather than shear it off.

Clio 200 FF
It removes 99% of anything that lays on top of the paintwork (overspray, tar, tree sap, etc), i've used it on a few cars and have always been impressed with the results.
You use this before polishing/ waxing the car otherwise it'll just take the wax off again.
To see the results wipe the clean paintwork before claying with the back of your hand and then do the same after claying, it feels as smooth as glass :)
It only needs doing once a year if you wax your car

I put nitromors into my super spray foam gun and blast that at the tar, whips it off in no time less effort than clay only about 5ver from BnQ

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Try the 'poly bag test' for paint smoothness.

Microfibre a small section of paintwork, place your hand in a poly bag and wipe over this section..........you will be amazed at what you feel through your finger tips!!!!!!!!

Mine felt like a mountain range!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
basically its like bluetack you rub over your car and takes off all the crap the shampoo doesnt.
if my reliable source lol is correct you only need to do it once every 4-6 months.
my source being an old dear at work withthis web site
www.janstigra.com lol, its a beast.

106 GTi
How often it needs doing all depends on war you park the car etc, in some areas you may need to do it monthly if you live near lots of industry, railway lines.