ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is Everyone Driving?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
wp20130226001edit.jpg

wp20130226003edit.jpg

wp20130226002edit.jpg

Cheers, but they still don't show up... Apple really don't like is lol

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I drive a ph2 172.

Mods include ph1 OZ F1s
S/S system with decat and only rear silencer thing!
Lowered 40mm all round
Ktec styled induction kit
And a few parts are painted etc

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361905759767.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361905759767.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 48
  PH1 Clio 172
Your photo links keep freezing my I pad, I've had to reset it twice now!
I drive a PH1 172...no mods but minty fresh, clean and OEM as nature intended :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Genuine question, and please don't take it as an offensive one, but if you think that that mods in the car you've quoted above are nice, then how can you like yours?

Subtle mods are the way forward, cars always look better when they're tweaked, improved with bits from other (often higher) models, as opposed to just having bits from halfords stuck on.

Why does your post count read 0 but it obviously isnt lol.

Posts in the new members section do not add to your post count.

Genuine question, and please don't take it as an offensive one, but if you think that that mods in the car you've quoted above are nice, then how can you like yours?

Subtle mods are the way forward, cars always look better when they're tweaked, improved with bits from other (often higher) models, as opposed to just having bits from halfords stuck on.
Just wanted to stand out a bit, make the car my own. There are plenty of people going around this area with mods you speak of, but I didn't want to follow them :p I just prefer being purposely different lol.

clio 1.5 dci
ive got no where to plug in the lead ????been looking on here and i thing it will fit in the back (connects 2)or something like that

Cheers, but they still don't show up... Apple really don't like is lol

I shall describe it to you:

* Blue with Dodge Viper GTS stripes (as in disproportionally thick, straight down the middle)
* Fairy lights glued/inserted along the length of the headlights (no, really...)
* 3"x1" (roughly) stripes of DRL LEDs slap bang in the centre of the grill each side of the front diamond (like police cars, but not hidden & don't flash etc)
* Some alloys that look a bit like OZ F1s but are entirely made from angles, no smooth radii etc (well apart from the side profile obviously or he wouldn't go anywhere...)
* Subtle "red bull" and "FLI" stickers
* "Lexarse" lights
* Quite a sizeable "RENAULT Clio" sunstrip in that hideous 80s RENAULT font

Clio 182
I shall describe it to you:

* Blue with Dodge Viper GTS stripes (as in disproportionally thick, straight down the middle)
* Fairy lights glued/inserted along the length of the headlights (no, really...)
* 3"x1" (roughly) stripes of DRL LEDs slap bang in the centre of the grill each side of the front diamond (like police cars, but not hidden & don't flash etc)
* Some alloys that look a bit like OZ F1s but are entirely made from angles, no smooth radii etc (well apart from the side profile obviously or he wouldn't go anywhere...)
* Subtle "red bull" and "FLI" stickers
* "Lexarse" lights
* Quite a sizeable "RENAULT Clio" sunstrip in that hideous 80s RENAULT font

All the sh*t that b**ches find irresistible!

Just picked up my 8th Renaultsport and my 2nd Trophy.

Great cars and got it at a good price too.

Welcome to the fold.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Lotus Exige, havn't had a Clio in ages I just like this forum still

Titanium 182
Standard 182. Had it five days and love it! My second Clio and my third Renault (my first car was a 1986 Renault 5 TC Rio - 986cc!).

Never did get round to owning a clio :dapprove: but we are on the look out at the min for a clio or raider this was my b/f until few years ago
image.tiff

image.tiff

but this is my baby at the min I love it :approve:

image.tiff

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Black Renault Clio 1.2 8v 5dr .... Powerflow cat back, 172 Rear Bumper, Spoiler and Alloys. Lowered 40mm and odd stickerbombing here and there :)