ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what is it with clio windscreens

phase 1 flamer 172
My first 172 windscreen got whacked and ended up needing replacing, and now this happened thanks to a bmw driver, never happened to any of my other cars.
DSCF0737_zps46b79d71.gif

Clio 172
First year i had my clio i went through 4 screens! The first one i paid cash for before putting the car back on the road.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I have a chip in mine and a massive crack in the lower left corner...passes through the MOT tet though so not fussed atm. When I upgrade my insurance to fully comp next month I am going to get it replaced.
Also mine is covered in crap like in the glass, the only thing I can think its like is welding over spray - the old Fiesta track car I had had a cage in and on the mounting points where it was welded there was metal imbeded in the glass from over spray (no idea wh welded it in!).