ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is this colour called and what years models is it available?

NONE
Hi guys,
I#m looking to buy a 172/182 and can't decide what colour to get, i've seen this one and I really like the colour, can you tell me what it's called and what year they introduced it? I presume it's just a 182 colour not 172?
news_clio_sport05.jpg

Thanks in advance

What is the least popular colour for the 172?

VaVa
The colour is Inferno. It was available as an option on the 182's I believe, and the 182 Cup also came in the colour.

That picture makes it look OK. In real life it looks more like a giant baked bean.

I would say the least popular colour for the mk2 172 would be flame red, but that's a guess. Iceburg Silver is by far the most popular, closely followed by Pearl Black with Monaco Blue and Flame Red trailing behind.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Inferno is an awesome colour.... picture never do it justice you need to see it in the flesh.... here was mine (stolen 5 weeks ago tonight)

clio017.jpg

clio016.jpg

clio018.jpg

NONE
I had a black Clio in 2001 (only a 1.2 Dynamique while the points were on my licence) and so can't decide if I want another black one.

I always thought i'd never get a silver one but I do quite like how they look, I dont like that dark red at all so thats a no and as for teh navy blue, I can't really decide if I like it or not although there are a couple on autotrader for a good price in that colour.

Just sold my IS200 and on the look out for a Clio again.

NONE
adtmits said:
Inferno is an awesome colour.... picture never do it justice you need to see it in the flesh.... here was mine (stolen 5 weeks ago tonight)

sorry to hear that, has the insurance sorted it out yet?

Ad

MK2 FRS
still waiting on insurance payout. You can only get inferno on a late 54plate onwards.... Really is worth looking at... they are very rare, only the ID colours (liquid yellow petrol blue) are rare and they were a £1200 option.

Megane 2.0 136 Spts Hatch
Yeah, thats inferno. Not that nicer colour really. The Clio 182 Team came only in inferno:-

renaultsportclio182team039hh.jpg

Abarth 595 Trufeo
karlwillett said:
I have got an extreme 2 1.5 dci in the same colour, so is not only a 182 colour.

you've got "Extreme Orange" not Inferno Orange, as it was only available on the 182, 182 cup and the Megane 225.

182.jpg

cars.jpg

Mine was one of the first in the UK, Oct 2004.

I think it's one of those colours - you either love it or hate it

H

133/225/CLS AMG
I've have literally just bought and inferno Megane 225 and the colour is superb! Pictures really don't do it justice.

At night it looks more of a solid orange colour, give it some sunlight and it really comes out nice. Can also look really red at times as well.

MyMegane.jpg