ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is this from/for?

Car  A money pit
I took the plastic cover from underneath the heating control unit and this sorta fell out I think. I don't know if I pulled it out somehow or if it was just loose :S

Anyone know what it is and where it should go?

Cheers
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0527.webp
    IMG_0527.webp
    133.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0528.webp
    IMG_0528.webp
    101.8 KB · Views: 113
Speaker connection by the looks of it, not idea whats its doing there unless you've got the factory fit sat nav?
 
Ah ok, neighbour looked at me oddly as I had my ears to the door and dash and suggested I turn the radio off if I was listening for something!
 
Looks like your wiring for your fag lighter bulb, pull the ash tray out and turn your side lights on see if it lights up, if not its probably that.
 
Bulb lights up just fine. Probably as bmh.01, so nothing important I hope.

In the can is an air freshener foam thingy also the foam is now quite hard. Its a nice strawberry smell. A mate got a load of them a while back and i've not changed it since 2004. Still smells like new :)
 
Back
Top