ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is this rear spoiler?

Clio V6 255
Went past me this morning and wondered what make the spoiler is, any ideas?
cliospoiler.jpg

Clio V6 255
No not the V6 trophy racecar, same style but a lot smaller.
Some peeps may not like it but anyone know who made them? Been looking on the net and can't find anything like it.

Clio V6 255
Got a trophy ducktail that needs fitting but looks massive and not too sure about it now. Running a super 1600 race spoiler at the moment but fancy a change.
[ATTACH=full]814723[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSC01978-2.gif
    DSC01978-2.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 42
  Albi Blue 197
I think the spoiler on that V6 above it a bit too much IMO. Something subtle goes along way and it will be to more peoples liking including yourself. A bit of class gets looks. Things that are OTT are a like marmite, your going to get people either love it, or hate it. I always take peoples opinions into consideration and if i knew that something was OTT but i still liked it, i most probably wont go ahead and do it as i would get laughed at by the people that hate it! I do like my cars to be to majorities taste. You get more compliments :)

Clio V6 255
Get what your saying Reecey but not many options out there. Spotted the spoiler in OP and thought it had a trophy resemblance but not too OTT. Sat the new trophy one on car and myself thought that was a little in the large side so a bit unsure what to do!!!!
All the doubters what we think of these motors?
[ATTACH=full]814748[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]814749[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 2003_Renault_Sport_Clio_II_V6_Trophy_Side_1.gif
    2003_Renault_Sport_Clio_II_V6_Trophy_Side_1.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Cliosuper1600.gif
    Cliosuper1600.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 62