ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is wrong with my car????

Black/gold 182 FF
I have no knowledge of cars at all so really need some advise.
1) when you are driving and if you go over a bump the car seems to jump
to the left.
2) when in gear the gear stick moves as if it is vibrating.
3) The car seems flimsy and not as sturdy as it did.
4) There seems to much play in the steering wheel, if you move it left to
right quickly the car dont seem to respond to it the way it should.
what can this be the car is under warrenty until 04-04-08 so if there is a major problem i need to book it in.

The car by the way is a 54 plate clio sport 182

Evo 8 MR
I have no knowledge of cars at all so really need some advise.
1) when you are driving and if you go over a bump the car seems to jump
to the left.
2) when in gear the gear stick moves as if it is vibrating.
3) The car seems flimsy and not as sturdy as it did.
4) There seems to much play in the steering wheel, if you move it left to
right quickly the car dont seem to respond to it the way it should.
what can this be the car is under warrenty until 04-04-08 so if there is a major problem i need to book it in.

The car by the way is a 54 plate clio sport 182

You've just answered the question yourself. ;)

Black/gold 182 FF
I just want advise as to what people think the problem is as Renault are not the best :rasp: and have had many problems with them since I purchased the car in January, to which I am claiming compensation. They dont seem to know what was wrong with the car and was just guessing so wanted to go there with some knowledge of what it could be.;)

If renault have looked at it and cant c whats wrong with it then people on here arnt gonna know either. the gearstick movement could be the dogbone.. the steering play could be worn track rod ends/ rack... take it back to renault and leave it with em for a full day so they can do some head scratchin...