ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Laptop

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Looking for the advice of the hive mind. I have been using my work laptop for years but it has a variety of restrictions that mean that certain site (not those) I cannot access and it's shade big really. Id like a laptop that is small (the smaller the better tbh) and will just be used for internet stuff really like forums, maybe youtube videos etc, doubt it will be used for anything more than that really.

I was thinking something like this,

But i have no idea, thoughts?

Cheers

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I'd look to pay abit more and get something with a better spec.

The budget ones always seems to struggle

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’ve used my iPad for stuff like that for years now, much easier than getting a laptop out tbh.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I recommend an ipad air and a keyboard. I cannot think much it cannot do over my surafce at times.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If not, make sure the laptop has at least 8gb of ram. Anything lower don't bother in my opinion. But yeah ipad air for me and i'm not even an apple guy!