ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what miles are you and your little clio covering?

LY V6 with Recaros
I've got pretty low miles on mine, done 19000 and I would have had it 2 years at the end of october.

clio 2 phase 1 172
hi,
my ph 1 2001 is on 65,000km's.....but most of thats down to the wife blasting up and down the auto-bahns for work!!!!
And a 1000k's comming back to England last week......motorways are great at 1am!!!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Well mines just over 4 years old and she is on 17,800 miles.

Our little 1.2 is 14 years old and is on roughly 85k.

NEED V6!
This month i've done 85 miles so far and hope to contiue this till end of september. Having a cutom car cover designed for me for over the winter period not going to use it for like 4 -5 month's, going to get a lift into work and bk by my bro.

D

Dean0123

i deliver pizzas (for extra cash) in mine so quite a few over a weekend lol

Blue Clio 182
Mine's 2 years old in septemeber and done 29050!! my miles a week vary from 100 to 500 depending where i go, some weeks i dont do any.

but i got it when it was 7mths old and done 4200miles so ive done 25000ish in under 2 years!!

Abarth Grande Punto
okay i havent got my clio anymore but on my megane dci it has covered 4k and its 2 years old in Jan!