ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What mobile phone does everybody own?

106 GTi
My E65 is flaking off too. My mate sent her's back and got a new one I can't be arsed ! Screen is fine though.

Nokia N95 -s**t piece
Currently using a Motorola Pebl while the Nokia is being sent away for repair under warranty. Im not missing it.

320d
w850i and i love it becuase the only thing i use it for is phone calls and texts because thats all i need a phone for tbh. and its good at this so i'm happy

a renault
N95, very happy with it! :) only got it a couple of days ago, and love it already! :)

I heard the battery life is crap, apparently the life is 2 days max. Does this affect your opinion of it? I've been considering one, buthave been put off by the battery life.

silver valver/hybrid
Nokia 6310I woot
what a phone it is, no camera no web it rings and i can text what more do i need oh and it holds a charge for weeks
Nokia_6310i.jpg

got one of these for work, think it's shite! bloody huge, shitty ring tones, has a terrible habit of unlocking itself and ringing random numbers, and sometimes refuses to accept incoming calls and diverts them to answerphone. but i have to have it cus it fits in the hands free. my own phone is a SE K800i

Mk2 Clio dci
N95, very happy with it! :) only got it a couple of days ago, and love it already! :)

I heard the battery life is crap, apparently the life is 2 days max. Does this affect your opinion of it? I've been considering one, buthave been put off by the battery life.

i dont care about the battery life, becasue its such a cool phone! So many features, now with all this accelerometer applications. mine will last about 3 days with messaing about and usage. I normally charge up when im driving.

clio 182 black /gold
Nokia 6310I woot
what a phone it is, no camera no web it rings and i can text what more do i need oh and it holds a charge for weeks
Nokia_6310i.jpg
My mate has this phone and it was on standy for about 3 weeks. He leaves it in the car all the time. Mine is a Nokia 6300.

www.renparts.co.uk
8800 sirocco. Had it 11 months then sent it away for repair and got a brand new one with 12 month warranty sent out, so decided to sell my upgrade and use it for another year or so. Rubbish Battery Life, Rubbish Signal, but i still like the look and feel of it.