ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What model do you own? <3 NEW POLL 2011 <3

What clio do you own?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mini Cooper S sport
I bet there are a lot more other marques now, where people have had Clios and moved on, but stayed here anyway.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I need two boxes as I have a Williams and trophy. Can you edit the poll to be be able to tick more than one option?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Pick the one you've had longest. Not the best way but you will be in a minority and multiple voting will probably get abused distorting the results.

ah ok. Unfortunataly, I had already voted and did the exact obisit (put my newest addition (182))... I feel sorry for the loney Mk1 1.2 vote now! Dont worry voter, I have one to! 150104miles on the clock and still going strong!

Clio 200 Silverstone
I have Clio 1.2 16V extreme 4 which is a Generation 2 phase 3, So what do I pick......

Silver 172 cup
Silver 172 cup, believe they only made 90 anyway, some must have now been crashed so probably less than this!

Clio 172 2001
I have a 2001 172 Exclusive.. is that rare lol? I got told at the garage it was or was he telling porkies?

Suzuki Jimny
I have a 2001 172 Exclusive.. is that rare lol? I got told at the garage it was or was he telling porkies?

You said in another thread that it's a phase 2 though... Just put a picture up of it and we'll be able to tell :)

Clio 172 2001
I have a 2001 172 exclusive, I got told by the guy I bought it from in Bristol it was, is this true or was he telling porkies?

Status
Not open for further replies.