ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What mp3 player with built in speaker?

182 Cup
I'm after an mp3 player with built in speaker, main priorities are that it's loud and no larger than your average smart phone. When I say loud, I mean as loud as possible.

Intended use is for my daily cycle commute so I can stick it in my bag and still hear it. Up until recently I've been getting away with my old Nokia phone for this, but my route has changed and involves many more cars so I can rearly hear it anymore!

I did a quick google search and Sony appear to be boasting about their Walkman S series - http://www.sony.co.uk/hub/1237476652649/5/3 but that's all I've found really.

I don't want to use headphones as it's a sure fire way to get hit by a car, but I did see that some can play to bluetooth speakers, so if anyone can offer up any suggestions for speakers that could be mounted on my skid lid without looking full r****d I'd consider them too.