ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Next

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Ok chaps and Chapetts

So far i have :

Done my ice install/interior bits
Lowered my car 60mm
Found and fitted the perfect wheels
quite fancy an exhaust but dunno what one? (cant be loud i hate that- but a nice quiet roar would be nice)

going to get it ccd and im getting a RS style front bumper

PS: sparco rally style mud flaps- anyone used these?

Please no mudflaps!

Id still go for k-tec for the exhaust route, theyre not too loud from what they told me. I think colour coding would finish the exterior off on yours, maybe just a subtle rear spoiler to go with it?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

i have yet to see a subtle spoiler short of the cup one

the k-tec system is supposed to be deafening

Lionel Richie

Just a backbox tom, you heard mine at brands??? Its not that loud, just turn the stereo up or buy some ear plugs!!!!!!! £140 from powerflow

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Hmm

Viper stripes? im not 15 mate

i can see the powerflow dealer out my office window

the induction kit actually loses power might get a itg maxogen or wait for nick to finish the hill power one

The 1.0 litre clio in revs? - All 1200 8V or 16V clios old and new have a capacity 0f 1149cc which actually makes them technically closer to 1000cc than 1200cc - the 1.0 clio in revs was a 1200 coz thats the samallest engine the clio comes with.

i have a place called freeflow nearby. They do custom exhausts and have got great reviews. Do alot of cars from scotland that end up in the mags.

DONT GO TO POWERFLOW, THEIR EXHAUSTS DO RUST. THEY USE THE LOWEST GRADE STAINLESS PIPES IN THE WORLD. IF YOU WANT A CUSTOM EXHAUST TRY TSUNAMI RACING IN GATESHEAD (NORTH EAST) BUT DONT, I REPEAT, DONT USE POWERFLOW!

the magnex 6x4 oval backbox does look the bollox on the clio and aint load at all, kinda a nice purr sound.

Definately colour code it though, Im desperate to do it but due to getting wed in 7 weeks cant afford it (credit card can though ;) mmmmmmm, ideas ideas)