ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What offset for these

Mk5 R32 (ex.182 (Cupped))

Can anyone tell me what offset I need for some 17s on my 03 Clio 1.4 Dynamique? Getting Toyo 205/40s on them.

Cheers

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yep et38/et37 is a better choice

(think thats what ben meant to say)

Im having the car lowered 30 mm all round... is et38/et37 still the best? Wanna try and have no rubbing u see :D

Its a company car :p In a year when i buy it out the company then i can slam the baby . But for now i have to carry heavy sh*t :D

Get ET35, the ET38 will rub on the inner arches and the wheel will sit way too far in. Im running ET28 on mine lowered 40mm and I get no rubbing!

I ordered wheels with ET38, and these rubbed on the inner arch liners with my 40mm drop when I had any passengers, so I had to remove the liners. Then it was ok, but the wheels looked far too far in under the large Clio arches. So I fitted 10mm spacers (making ET28) to all 4 wheels and now they look ace. The wheels sit level with the edge of the arches and I get no rubbing even with ICE and passengers. No need to be so rude!

ET37 is the one you need

lower it more than 30mm, i have mine lowered 35mm and you could still fit a horse in my arches

Nope, the standard bolts still give about 6 turns on the threads. If I was going any bigger than 10mm (eg. with wide arches, which Im consdering) I would definitely get longer bolts though.